The World Curry Festival is a global food event and its coming to a Yorkshire city very soon…
Apparently the event will be “bringing people together in a celebration of all things curry“. Thankfully, given the location and time of year, the World Curry Festival is a covered event in a marquee so don’t worry about the weather! See more details.
- Venue/Dates: Leeds Millennium Square during 1 – 3 October 2010
- Details: Extravaganza of food and culture. Featuring a wide variety of International food, drink, master classes from renowned curry chefs, live entertainment and a host of other spicy activities!
Indian food, Kashmiri food, Thai food, Caribbean food and Malay food will be on display show throughout the event, as well as the Great British curry.
The organisers say; “Consider this the ‘Mardi Gras’ of all things curry!”
- Real Indian cuisine: Spice world (independent.co.uk)
- Is Brick Lane in danger of losing its spice? | Sean Carey (guardian.co.uk)
- Boost Your Metabolism with Spicy Food from Around the World (lifescript.com)
- Madhur Jaffrey recipes: Curry Easy (telegraph.co.uk)
- Spicentice – Indian Spice Kits (thefoodielist.co.uk)