The World Curry Festival is a global food event and its coming to a Yorkshire city very soon…
Apparently the event will be “bringing people together in a celebration of all things curry“. Thankfully, given the location and time of year, the World Curry Festival is a covered event in a marquee so don’t worry about the weather! See more details.
- Venue/Dates: Leeds Millennium Square during 1 – 3 October 2010
- Details: Extravaganza of food and culture. Featuring a wide variety of International food, drink, master classes from renowned curry chefs, live entertainment and a host of other spicy activities!
The organisers say; “Consider this the ‘Mardi Gras’ of all things curry!”
- Real Indian cuisine: Spice world (independent.co.uk)
- Is Brick Lane in danger of losing its spice? | Sean Carey (guardian.co.uk)
- Boost Your Metabolism with Spicy Food from Around the World (lifescript.com)
- Madhur Jaffrey recipes: Curry Easy (telegraph.co.uk)
- Spicentice – Indian Spice Kits (thefoodielist.co.uk)